Apple as we speak launched iOS 16.0.2, addressing plenty of bugs that iPhone 14 house owners have been experiencing for the reason that new gadgets launched. iOS 16.0.2 comes two weeks after the launch of iOS 16, and it follows iOS 16.0.1, an replace made out there to iPhone 14 house owners on launch day. The replace is accessible for all iPhones which can be able to operating iOS 16.
The iOS 16.0.2 replace could be downloaded on eligible iPhones over-the-air by going to Settings > Common > Software program Replace.
In keeping with Apple’s launch notes, iOS 16.0.2 addresses bugs plenty of bugs which were impacting the iPhone 14 fashions. It addresses a problem that would trigger the digital camera to vibrate and shake in third-party digital camera apps, it fixes a bug that led to repeated copy and paste popups, and it resolves an issue inflicting the show to look black throughout setup.
It additionally fixes a problem that brought on some iPhone X, XR, and iPhone 11 fashions with changed shows to change into unresponsive after updating to iOS 16. Apple’s launch notes for the replace are beneath:
– This replace gives bug fixes and essential safety updates to your iPhone together with the next:
– Digital camera could vibrate and trigger blurry photographs when capturing with some third-party apps on iPhone 14 Professional and iPhone 14 Professional Max
– Show could seem fully black throughout system setup
– Copy and paste between apps could trigger a permission immediate to look greater than anticipated
– VoiceOver could also be unavailable after rebooting
– Addresses a problem the place contact enter was unresponsive on some iPhone X, iPhone XR, and iPhone 11 shows after being serviced
All of those bugs had been discovered shortly after the brand new iPhones launched. The digital camera vibration subject is likely one of the extra critical bugs because it causes the rear digital camera to shake uncontrollably when filming video in apps like Snapchat, TikTok, and Instagram. The inventory Digital camera app just isn’t affected, and till now, there was no workaround or repair.
As for the copy and paste bug, Apple confirmed that it was not regular conduct final week. Apps will not be alleged to ask for permission to entry the clipboard with each single paste try, and the difficulty has already been addressed within the iOS 16.1 beta.
Apple is already engaged on iOS 16.1, which shall be launched alongside iPadOS 16.1 someday in October.