e-con Methods has launched RouteCAM CU20, an HDR GigE ultra-low mild digital camera with community synchronization functionality. The digital camera is predicated on Sony’s STARVIS IMX462 picture sensor which boast is thought for its glorious low mild imaging. The RouteCAM_CU20 is an influence over ethernet (PoE) digital camera which may switch each energy and information at distances as much as 100m over a single GigE interface. The digital camera could be simply built-in with all picture processing platforms together with X86 processors and ARM processors.
The digital camera is very customizable and permits the person to decide on completely different optics, type elements, and so forth. to fulfill clients’ distinctive necessities. Moreover, the digital camera permits for community synchronization which permits customers to have multi-camera streaming making it helpful for surveillance purposes. Along with surveillance, RouteCAM_CU20 is appropriate to be used in varied different purposes reminiscent of autonomous autos, warehouse administration, robots, Affected person monitoring and so forth.
Based on the corporate, the RouteCAM_CU20 is the primary digital camera in its GigE digital camera portfolio. The STARVIS IMX462 sensor by Sony used within the digital camera allows glorious low mild and close to InfraRed (NIR) imaging functionality to the digital camera. The digital camera options the ONVIF protocol help which permits the combination of this digital camera with any ONVIF-based system simply.
“e-con Methods being a pioneer of GMSL, MIPI and USB cameras has now forayed into Gigabit Ethernet cameras with the brand new “RouteCAM sequence”. We see a excessive demand for OEM cameras with dependable connection, lengthy distance help and on the similar time clients need to use the prevailing infrastructure to decrease their product growth value. To deal with these wants, we’ve now launched RouteCAM_CU20, a full HD, HDR digital camera primarily based on Sony STARVIS sensor. With these options, we goal to serve varied markets with purposes reminiscent of Autonomous Cell Robots, Sensible Farming, Affected person monitoring, Sensible visitors & car parking zone administration, Autonomous purchasing and Telepresence robots.”, mentioned RanjithKumar, BU Head- Retail at e-con Methods™.
Options of RouteCAM_CU20
● Community synchronization – To offer synchronized multi-camera streaming
● Customization – Will be custom-made together with optics, type issue, and so forth. to fulfill clients’ distinctive necessities
● Sony STARVIS IMX462 – HDR, NIR and ultra-low mild capabilities
● PoE – Guarantee energy provide for the digital camera by means of the information cable itself
● GigE interface – Ensures dependable connection to switch video information as much as a distance of 100m
● H.264/H.265 encoding – Ensures high-quality video transmission with minimal bandwidth
● ONVIF protocol help – Permits integrating of this digital camera with any ONVIF-based system simply