I’ve an iOS app (MyApp) with a corresponding watch app (MyAppWatch). Utilizing WatchConnectivity, I need to set up a connection between each gadget. Activating a WC session on each gadgets is succesful, however when testing the connection, one thing does improper. It seems that my
false. Additionally, I get a message that WCSession counterpart app not put in. It might be attention-grabbing so as to add that session.isPaired (on iOS) returns true, so nothing appears to be improper within the connection between the gadgets. I would like isReachable to be true by putting in the counterpart app on the watch, earlier than with the ability to sendMessage(). However how? And why is that this failing?
What I’ve tried up to now:
- Eradicating the app on each gadgets
- Cleansing Construct Folder
- Restarting XCode
- Including MyAppWatch.app to the Frameworks, Libraries and Embedded content material of MyApp Goal
- Enabling and disabling Helps Runnings With out iOS App Set up (MyAppWatch Goal)
- All potential mixtures of this
Can somebody please assist fixing this, I am struggeling for days now.