Paytm got here to GL Bajaj campus for recruitment of SDET position. There have been 3 rounds held within the full course of:
- On-line Evaluation
- Technical Interview- I
- Technical Interview- II
On-line Evaluation Spherical: OA consists of a complete of 17 Ques (15 MCQ+ 2 coding ques). Coding questions are:
- 1st query is recursion based mostly and the query was the variant of Mixture Sum I used to be capable of do it with all check instances fully cross.
- 2nd was DFS traversal based mostly and I used to be not capable of do it.
- MCQ questions had been based mostly on the Evaluation of Graph, fundamental aptitude questions and a few are from the core CS topic like Working System, Pc Community based mostly questions. I used to be capable of clear up 12 out of 15 questions.
The results of the OA spherical depends upon each i.e. Coding and MCQ-based questions as lots of my associates do each coding questions however they aren’t shortlisted due to not doing MCQ questions. So each sections are vital.
End result: The end result got here with a listing of shortlisted 72 college students together with me.
Technical Interview I: The length of the interview was about 35-40 min. The interviewer was fairly good.
Questions requested in an interview: Began with Inform me about your self.
- Then they requested me a coding query as I discussed that I’ve an curiosity in DSA.
- The query was of string query during which I needed to reverse the string with out reversing the phrase after eradicating all of the non-alphabet characters, then I carry out it through the use of stack.
- After the coding query, they requested me some basic questions on OOPs, SQL, and Primary C++ query.
- They requested me about GFG Puzzle 1.
- All of the issues they requested me had been from what I discussed in my resume.
- Then they are saying to ask me then I requested questions associated to the Job position and Applied sciences.
After 2 days I obtained a mail for Technical Interview-II.
Technical Interview II: The length of the interview was about 45-50 minutes. The interviewer was very nice. They gave me their intro first and so they inform me there IT journey.
Questions requested in an interview are: Begin with Inform me about your self.
- Then they requested me to clarify my newest undertaking which was based mostly on machine studying and pc imaginative and prescient. We had a dialogue of 12-15 min in regards to the undertaking.
- Then they offer me a coding ques Add a component to the top of the linked record and gave a situation to do it with Time Complexity as O(1), and I code it very nicely.
- Then they requested me some SQL-based questions and queries.
- They requested me some basic questions associated to DBMS, OOPs, and a few C++ based mostly questions.
- They provide me a situation and I needed to relate it with the OOPs idea.
- Eventually, they requested me to inform the check instances of an issue, they inform me that you’ve got a messaging app like WhatsApp and you’re solely allowed to ship Textual content, Video, or Audio messages on the app then inform us the instances during which the app will be crashed, then I gave him check instances and he was impressed with my instances.
Eventually, they offer me an opportunity to ask a query and that i ask a query and that’s how the interview went to finish. No HR spherical.
End result: A ultimate record of 10 college students got here together with me.