The Mail app will get a number of helpful upgrades with iOS 16. One of many new options is the flexibility to cease electronic mail from being delivered after hitting the ship button. Learn alongside for a hands-on take a look at the way it works to unsend electronic mail with iPhone on iOS 16.
Apple’s Mail app has gotten a variety of latest options with iOS 16. Among the main ones are the choice to Ship Later, Remind Later, and even unsend electronic mail when you act shortly sufficient.
Beneath we’ll deal with the way it works to unsend electronic mail on iPhone.
Unsend electronic mail with iPhone: The way it works in iOS 16
Important: the unsend electronic mail choice is simply accessible for a really brief window after hitting ship
- Operating iOS 16 on iPhone, open the Mail app
- Instantly after sending an electronic mail, take a look at the underside of your display screen
- Select Undo Ship – solely accessible for 10 seconds after sending an electronic mail – however can also rely in your web connection
- You’ll see the e-mail draft once more, select Cancel within the high left nook to unsend the e-mail
- You possibly can affirm the e-mail was not despatched by your Despatched folder – and it is going to be saved in your Drafts folder
How one can customise the unsend electronic mail time window
- Open the Settings app
- Swipe down and select Mail
- On the very backside, faucet Undo Ship Delay
- Now you possibly can select between off, 10, 20, or 30 seconds
Right here’s how the method appears to unsend electronic mail with iPhone:
As talked about above, you’ll solely get the prospect to unsend electronic mail when you catch it nearly instantly after hitting the ship button.
When you faucet the “Undo Ship” button, you’ll see the e-mail draft once more, simply faucet “Cancel” as proven beneath. Then you possibly can edit or simply delete the unsent electronic mail out of your Drafts folder.
Thanks for studying our information on learn how to unsend electronic mail with iPhone in iOS 16!
Learn extra on iOS 16:
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. Extra.